Fleas that are found inside and outside our homes here in Brisbane are known as cat and dog fleas.
They are also known to be called human fleas, cattle fleas.
They can give a nasty bite that can become extremely itchy turning red and may even start to swell after 30 minutes. After a day or so it may turn into a lump or blister. We recommend ice packs to be used and if an infection occurs to seek medical advice.
An adult flea can survive without a blood meal for months and can live well over a year whilst laying hundreds of eggs. They can hide in your carpet, bedding’s, cracks, crevices, soil and areas that pets sleep, eat or play. Flea pupa in there cocoons can lay still for over a year until they hatch. A unsuspecting tenant moving into a vacant house can be attacked by waiting hungry fleas.
We know the problem areas and can advise you on steps to take before we arrive, such as a visit to a vet for pets so that fleas will not re-infest your home.
We can guarantee that you will “See the Difference”
Benefits in using SafeClean for Flea treatments.
- We treat all internal hard floors and carpeted areas.
- We treat all external surrounds and patios.
- Major infest is our specialty and requires a second call out.
- All work backed up by a free service guarantee.
- Professional advice on prevention and maintenance.
- Safe for pets and humans.
- Please note before we arrive…
- Pre-Vacuum your carpets and hard floors surfaces and discard of vacuum filter bag.
- Treat your pets on the same day as we are arriving or just after.
- Do not clean carpets or wash floors for 2 weeks after we have treated for fleas.
- 3 days after we leave agitate carpet or hard floor areas by sweeping and then vacuum.
- We leave behind a facts sheet on fleas so you know what to do and expect.
At SafeClean, our goal is to provide the best carpet cleaning and pest control services in Brisbane.
7.00 am - 5.00 pm
7:00 am - 5.00 pm
Sunday - Closed
- Pest Control
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Contact Us